UltraView UV 3XL - Hunting ScopeRegular price $219.99 Save $-219.99
Everything you love about the UV3 - just bigger!
- UV3XL has an inside diameter of 41mm. The UV3 has an inside diameter of 31mm.
- Reference the compatibility chart at the bottom of the description to figure out which UV - Scope Rod you need.
- The Hunting Kit comes with everything you need to start shooting out of the box. Everything is pre-installed (including batteries) so all that you have to do is mount it and start shooting.
- The new advanced light has 10 brightness levels, 5 individual LED’s for optimal brightness, auto off (after 4 minutes), allows you to light up your level and is 100% waterproof. To light up your level, hold the power button for 2 seconds.
- The up-pin is constructed out of a single piece of aircraft grade aluminum to ensure it is crazy tough.
- Mounts onto Axcel, Shibuya, Sure-Loc, B3, CBE or any sight that accepts 10-32 threaded rods. Please reference the compatibility chart at the bottom of the description.
- Over 6hrs of battery life at 80% brightness - takes two cr2025 batteries (can be found anywhere, common size).
- Easily swap from one lens/hunting cartridge to another depending on what discipline you are shooting.
- 100% Ambidextrous. Works for Right Handed and Left Handed shooters.
- The distance between the pins on the double pin set up is 0.25".
- 1 - Housing with a green level installed (aircraft grade, anodized aluminum)
- 1- Hunting Cartridge with either a single pin or double pin in 0.010” or 0.019”.
- For double pin setups: The top pin is green and the bottom pin is red
- For single pin setups: The single pin is green
- 1 - UV3XL Light Kit
- Mounting bolts/hardware & extra set screws
- 2 - Extra Batteries (cr2025) (get extra batteries here at a great price!)
- 1 Certificate of authenticity ensuring you get superior post purchase customer service and a higher resale value if you’re crazy enough to ever part ways with your UV3. (post sales service and warranty transfer with the certificate of authenticity — we recommend not throwing it away.